Alumni Association of Pillai College of Education and Research, Chembur is a platform that focus on enhancing teaching competencies among students. It serves as a platform to bridge the gap of student – alumni interaction driven by the ideals and values that shall ensure the upliftment of both present and future alumnus with support to build a social, emotional and technical aspect that fosters teaching learning experience.
|Name of the Members||Designation|
|Dr. Naseerali M.K.||President|
- To connect the existing alumnus with the students
- To promote exchange of academic, cultural, social experience with the students.
- To mentor and channelize the efforts of the students seeking better opportunities to learn and grow.
- To promote a goodwill and sense of pride to both alumni and students.
- To advice and conduct activities that shall motivate and upgrade student skill sets.
- To associate with the institution in planning and execution of alumni event.
- E – Encourage alumni support to the College through volunteering and financial support.
- M- Motivate and provide programs and opportunities that connect alumni to each other and to the College.
- P- Promote awareness of alumni achievements and accomplishments among all alumni, students, faculty and staff.
- O- Opportunity in providing educational experiences in enhancing the knowledge base of students and alumni.
- W- Work cooperatively with the College in fulfilling its mission through educational, social, cultural and technical skills.
- E- Endeavor to support the efforts of the College to be a diverse community.
- R- Recognize the alumni contribution through a diverse skill set of talents, skills and abilities, which should be acknowledged and engaged to benefit the College, the Association and one another.